Okra Curd Raitha - Vendakai Pachidi
This is a wedding / festival special raitha or pachidi using roast bindhi pieces.
- Cut okra (Bhindi) - 1 cup
- Cumin seeds (jeera)- 1 teaspoon
- Mustard seeds - a spoon for seasoning
- Cooking oil - a teaspoon
- Curd - 2 cups
- Salt as required
- In a kadai, add a spoon of cooking oil and put in mustard seeds and the cumin seeds
- Once the mustard seeds starts to splutter, add the cut okra pieces and shallow fry till they almost turn to black
- In a big sald bowl, pour the curd and whip till it becomes semi solid.
- Add the fried okra from the kadai to the curd and mix thouroghly with salt