Fresh Cut Mango pickle
- Fresh green mango - 1
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Hing a pinch
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- Add the chilli powder and salt and the hing.
- In a small skillet heat the oil and add the mustard seeds.
- After the seeds splutters pour the mustard seeds along with the oil over the mango.
- Mix thoroughly.
You can try the above using a green apple instead of mango. It may not be as good as a mango pickle, but at least it can be a good substitute!
Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the futureReplyDelete
Shop Mango pickle
Thanks for giving us useful information, if you see more check this site 10 Best Food Items to Boost your Immunity in COVID-19 and improve your immunity power at Home during quarantine.ReplyDelete