Capsicum - Potato Curry
- Capsicum 4 - cut into small pieces
- Potato big 2 - boiled , peeled and diced
- Tomato 3 - cut into pieces
- Oil 2-3 teaspoons
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Jeera 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli powder 1/2 teaspoon
- In a kadai add oil, mustard seeds, jeera .
- After the mustard splutters, add tomato pieces, chilli powder, salt.
- Saute for a minute and add the capsicum pieces.
- When the capsicum turns soft, add the potato pieces and add one more teaspoon of oil.
- Turn the vegetables thoroughly till the capsicum and the potatoes are slightly roasted.
This goes well with jeera rice, plain rice, rotis and even toasted bread.