- Raw rice flour 1 cup
- Water 1 and 3/4 cups
- Chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves
- Coconut oil ( for enhanced flavour and aroma) or oil a teaspoon
- In a large pan,boil the water and slowly add the flour while stirring.
- Keep turning till it rolls into a dough.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chilli powder, hing and salt and mix thoroughly by kneading the dough.
- Grease your palms and make small marble like rolls onto a paper towel or a big plate.
- Place the rolled balls in a idly cooker and steam it for ten minutes.
- In a kadai add a spoon of oil and add the mustard seeds. once the mustard seeds splutters pour in the cooked 'kozhukattai' balls and mix thoroughly with the mustard seasoning.
Post a Comment