Ingredients: ( for around 50 laddus)
- Rava ( Sooji rava) - 2 cup
- Sugar - 2 cup
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Cashew ( broken) - 1/4 cup
- Cardamom powder - 1/2 or 1 teaspoon
- Powder the rava and the sugar separately to a fine powder.
- Mix them thoroughly in a big vessel.
- Heat the ghee. Add the cashew pieces.
- Before the ghee becomes too hot, pour it over the rava-sugar mix.
- Add the cardamom powder.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Grease your palms with a little ghee and take a palm full of the mixed flour and start making them into small balls. (NOTE: Start making the balls while the mix is hot. Otherwise you will not be able to shape them.)
- Round them to sphere shape by slightly applying pressure.
As these tend to be very soft and brittle, stack them carefully without damaging their shape.