Ingredients for 2 to 4 persons
- Grated coconut - half cup
- Pottu Kadalai (Buna channa aka Roasted gram) - 1 tablespoons
- Fresh green coriander leaves a few ( optional)
- Green chillies - 3 to 4
- Urad dal (ulutham paruppu) - 1 teaspoon
- Mustard 1 teaspoon
- Salt - to taste
- Hing powder 1/2 teaspoon or a small piece
- Grind the green chillies with salt, hing, Pottu Kadalai (Buna channa aka Roastedgram), coriander leaves to a coarse consistency. Then add the grated coconut and grind for a few seconds with adequate water.
- Remove from the mixie container and pour it in a serving bowl.
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan and add the mustard, urad dal , a few curry leaves and saute till the mustard splutters. Pour this into the chutney.You can add water or can serve it thick as desired
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.ReplyDelete