Fresh Cut Mango pickle
- Fresh green mango - 1
- Mustard seeds - 1 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
- Hing a pinch
- Oil - 1 teaspoon
- Cut the mango into small pieces.
- Add the chilli powder and salt and the hing.
- In a small skillet heat the oil and add the mustard seeds.
- After the seeds splutters pour the seeds along with the oil over the mango.
- Mix thoroughly.
You can try the above using a green apple instead of mango. It may not be as good as a mango pickle, but at least it can be a good substitute!