This is a very easy to make sweet without too much effort. The total measurement of the main ingredients adds to 7. Hence the name.
- Besan flour - 1 cup
- Grated coconut - 1 cup
- Boiled and cooled milk - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1 cup
- Sugar - 3 cups
- Mix all the ingredients and transfer the mixed ingredients to a (preferably a non-stick) vessel.
- Stir continuously using high flame.
- After stirring for about 15 - 20 minutes, the mix will start to thicken and will start to concentrate on the center rolling away from the sides of the pan.
- Meanwhile make ready a rectangle tray / plate greased with ghee.If you wish, you can add roasted cashew pieces, almond slivers ( thin pieces) on the tray for garnishing.
- Carefully pour this mix onto the greased tray. Flatten it with the bottom of any of your flat bottomed vessels. ( grease the bottom the vessel with ghee before using that to flatten and shape the sweet)
- Once it cools down, cut into pieces either square or diamond shaped.